- Learn about the range of K Systems EWI system designs and possible finishes
- Gain practical experience of installing insulation boards and learn how to ensure high quality standards for their installation
- Gain practical experience in the preparation and application of K Systems basecoats, renders and brick surface finishes
- Learn about the K Systems specifications and what site support is provided to installers
- Learn how K Systems can benefit your business and support your EWI and façade opportunities
Courses can be focussed on specific requirements (depending on the number of attendees and other attendee requirements), including;
- Specific insulation types, such as EPS, Phenolic, Mineral Wool and other specific types
- Specific building construction types, such as masonry, steel frame and timber frame
- Specific finish types, including K Systems TC (Thin-Coat) renders, VBriQ & VBriQ+ brick-slips, Dash and Brick-rend
K Systems product training is ideally suited to installers with at least basic rendering and EWI installation experience, wanting to learn about K Systems products, EWI system designs and support.
What You Need to Bring
Learners will be required to bring their own safety footwear for the practical elements of the course, all other PPE will be supplied. Lunch and refreshments will also be provided on the day.