- Learn about our latest range of K Systems EWI system designs and possible finishes
- Be provided with in-depth practical experience of installing insulation boards and learn about the latest best-practice and quality standards for their installation
- Gain the latest understanding and best-practice in the preparation and application of K Systems basecoats, renders and brick surface finishes
- Review the latest K Systems specifications and site support provisions
- Learn how K Systems can benefit your business and support your EWI and façade opportunities
Courses can be focussed on specific requirements (depending on the number of attendees and other attendee requirements), including;
- Specific insulation types, such as EPS, Phenolic, Mineral Wool and other specific types
- Specific building construction types, such as masonry, steel frame and timber frame
- Specific finish types, including K Systems TC (Thin-Coat) renders, VBriQ & VBriQ+ brick-slips, Dash and Brick-rend
Options are available to perform refresher training on-site – please contact us for more information.
K Systems refresher product training is ideally suited to existing K Systems EWi installers, who need to renew their knowledge of K Systems EWI products & systems and have previously received installer or insulation boarding training.
What You Need to Bring
Learners will be required to bring their own safety footwear for the practical elements of the course, all other PPE will be supplied. Lunch and refreshments will also be provided on the day.