- Learn about the range of K Systems EWI system designs and possible finishes
- Gain understanding of how to ensure high quality standards for insulation board installation
- Gain detailed practical experience of installing insulation boards, with fixings and insulation adhesives
- Learn about the K Systems specifications and what site support is provided to installers
- Learn how K Systems can benefit your business and support your EWI and façade opportunities
Courses can be focussed on specific requirements (depending on the number of attendees and other attendee requirements), including;
- Specific insulation types, including EPS, Phenolic, Mineral Wool and other specific types
- Specific building construction types, including masonry, steel frame and timber frame
K Systems product training is ideally suited to installers with at least basic EWI installation experience, wanting to learn about K Systems products, EWI system designs and support.
What You Need to Bring
Learners will be required to bring their own safety footwear for the practical elements of the course, all other PPE will be supplied. Lunch and refreshments will also be provided on the day.