- Gain practical experience of how to apply K Rend products using electric machines to deliver a high quality finish
- Understand the portfolio of K Rend products and how to choose the correct specification to use
- Understand how to set-up a machine and apply K Rend base coats, scratch renders and wet paste products
- Understand best practice tips and techniques to apply renders including how to use mesh and beads
- Gain an understanding of how K Rend can benefit your business and help on the pathway to become a K Rend Approved Applicator
Courses can be tailored (depending on numbers and other attendee requirements) to include bespoke modules including:
- Dash renders
- Roughcast renders
- Brick rend
- Roughcast application (also known as splatterdash)
- Ashlar cutting or quoining
Practical experience of using renders through electrical spray machines.
What You Need to Bring
Learners will be required to bring their own safety footwear for the practical elements of the course, all other PPE will be supplied. Lunch and refreshments will also be provided on the day.