- Learn about the K Rend product range including base coats, general mortars, scraped texture renders and wet paste/thin coat renders
- Gain practical experience of how to apply modern renders by hand to deliver a high quality finish
- Understand best practice tips and techniques to apply renders including how best to use mesh and beads
- Understand substrate and installation processes that may affect the specification required
- Gain an understanding of how K Rend can benefit your business and help on the pathway to become a K Rend Approved Applicator
Courses can be tailored (depending on numbers and other attendee requirements) to include bespoke modules including:
- Dash renders
- Roughcast renders
- Brick rend
- Brick slip application (clay or acrylic)
- Ashlar cutting or quoining
Practical experience of using plasters/render materials.
What You Need to Bring
Learners will be required to bring their own safety footwear for the practical elements of the course, all other PPE will be supplied. Lunch and refreshments will also be provided on the day.